Форумната платформа беше обновена на версия phpbb 3.2. За повече информация моля посетете следната тема

[Exalted 3.0]Кикстартър стартиран

Какво са ролевите игри? Как се играе? Как се играе добре? Как се води добре? Защо се прави така, а не иначе? И какво мислите за... Ето само част от въпросите, които рано или късно сполетяват всеки ролеви фен. Тук е мястото за всякакви ролеви теми, били те обвързани с конкретна система или не.
Потребителски аватар
Асен
Регистриран: съб юни 07, 2003 9:20 am

Re: [Exalted 3.0]Кикстартър стартиран

Мнение от Асен » ср яну 15, 2014 8:38 pm

CTAHuMuP написа:Прочетох фикшъна по-горе. I R not impressed. На Чочито текстовете са 5 пъти по-завладяващи, а тя не е професионален писател и не пише на родния си език. КМЗ.
Не си единственият невпечатлен, аз опитвам да се въздържам от мнение засега, но авторите се стремят да ме затруднят в това начинание.

Поне новият ъпдейт казва, че плейтестърите се кефят на бойната система. Като чета самите отзиви обаче, мисля че са просто die-hard fans на Белите вълци, което пък не ме изпълва с надежда за подходящи тестове на възможностите на системата под стрес.

[sblock]From Holden: " Presence and Performance still being worked on, with Presence nearing completion and Performance still being heavily worked. Sorcery is undergoing second draft revisions. Elements of the Traits chapter are moving to editing. Various system elements are receiving overhauls based on ongoing playtest feedback. The playtesters are beginning to engage the social mechanics, moving us into Phase 2 playtesting. Art notes are being written across the book."

The EX3 Novels are in the pitch/outline phases- I just got some questions from Matt Forbeck that should help pin down his novel, and the EX3 Comic has been sketched out and is now being written and illustrated. Composer James Semple (he created the music we used in the KS video) is composing for the EX3 Music Suites. We just sent him notes for the Dragon Blooded theme, but it's still too early for any samples.

Here are some comments sent back from the playtesters:

“We're all very pleased with the playtest so far. I won't say some of us weren't wary about a combat system for Exalted, but what we've seen so far has blown away any doubt we may have had. Combat is not only interesting but fast to run and easy to learn as well (and very unique, I don't know any other RPG with a combat system like this one). It's great to finally being able to run combats involving characters with different fighting styles (Melee, Brawl, Martial Arts, etc) where everyone is cool and useful, none of the options more "optimal" than the other. I'm sure other groups will be as excited as we are once they get their hands on it.”

“Third edition got me excited the moment I started flipping through the combat rules section. As the ST of the group, it was readily apparent to me just how well it could abstract into a scene. What's more, it also affords a much more nuanced, effective way of controlling combat pacing without blunt force ST-induced trauma. Both of these are really important for a narrative campaign and I'm glad EX3 is built from the ground up to support this. It's also still nice and crunchy for all of us who like that. I'm also genuinely surprised at how diverse and cool Solars are now. The charm list is now filled with all of those small things that make a character breathe with life. And now that I think back on it, I haven't seen a charm that felt like a charm tax. Seriously.

To my fellow fans: I know it's really tough right now. We can really only give assurances right now because the team doesn't want to bolt down anything. That's very healthy for the game; nothing's been kept holy except for the Exalted that we all felt in our hearts despite those old shoddy rules. What I can say is that the team is really hard at work - we keep getting updates every day or two that make us go back to the board and test out the implications. Hell, they're even happening through Christmas...

To my fellow Sidereal fans: There's space, oh man there's totally mechanical space for Sidereals and I can tell it's there. As a happy coincidence, they can already be simulated to a certain extent, just by tweaking a couple of things. Chatting with one of my players we came to the same conclusion for Lunars as well (of course, you'll have to tweak it differently). Of course, they aren't inclusive of all the themes of Sidereals and Lunars, but you can definitely reference them in campaigns at the get-go and not freak out the moment the party happens upon one of them.

All in all, the biggest feeling I got was freedom, the ability to have both crunchy levers and "direct-to- effect" levers that let me tweak the pacing to match that awesome scene everyone's imagining. I'll lean on the other playtesters for more PC-oriented feedback. Oh and to address one last thing: I'm a Sidereal fan and I haven't smelled any Solar fan-wank yet.”

“I've done a lot of RPG battles over the years, across dozens of systems and a multitude of genres. After our first combat playtest with Ex3, I don't think I could go back to any of them. The core mechanics are just that groundbreaking, innovative, and *fun*. Further, the new Solar charmset is nigh universally inspiring, often jaw-dropping in terms of power, and shows every bit the amount of time, passion, and polish that's gone in to it. The only trepidation I have so far is knowing how difficult it will be to decide which epic Charms to give to new characters when we've got the full set in front of us.”

And finally, but not least, here is an excerpt from EX3 of a new location that sharp-eyed backers noticed on the map:

In the uttermost East, beyond the city-states of Serpolet and fungus-ravaged Elytrum, stand the looming mounds and cyclopean ziggurats of semi-mythical Izahuaca—the capital of Ixcoatli, the Empire of the Winged Serpent.

Travelers from dozens of tributaries and client states, from half-civilized tribes to ancient cities, make their way to the shores of Lake Achpilli. Merchants and pilgrims, nobles and vagabonds pass through the iron gates of Izahuaca’s ivy-bearded wooden walls under the watchful eyes of serpentfolk soldiers and their raitonfolk sergeants, clad in bronze breastplates etched with Old Realm glyphs, their faces concealed behind masks of jade. These are the native peoples of Ixcoatli.

Ages ago, the serpentfolk—a people of great builders, administrators and soldiers—battled the raitonfolk’s scholarly warrior-priests across a thousand miles of deep Eastern forest, beyond the attention or interest of the Dragon-Blooded shoguns. Then the Great Contagion all but exterminated the feathered tribes, and the flood of Fair Folk that followed razed the great cities of the serpentfolk to the ground and slaughtered most of their gods.

Years later, the serpentfolk encountered the survivors of the raiton clans. Rather than finishing the job of exterminating them, they accepted the remaining raitonfolk into their ranks. While the libraries of the serpents had burned during the advance of the Fair Folk, the raitonfolk preserved scrolls, books, and songlines dealing with the shared history of the two peoples, making their lore indispensable to the serpent people.

The serpentfolk still overwhelmingly dominate modern Ixcoatli in terms of population numbers. Meanwhile, the raitonfolk occupy an enshrined position in the nation's caste system—they are priests, scholars, military officers and occasionally assassins, and their collective cultural wing is known as the theomilitary.

With the Fair Folk stirring again and a general wind of chaos blowing through Creation, the empire has had more and more trouble keeping the tribute channels moving and administrating its outlying holdings. In spite of this, their cultural traditions press them to continue expanding and to cast about for new potential conquests.[/sblock]
And Jesus said unto them, "And whom do you say that I am?"
"You are the eschatological manifestation of the
ground of our being, the ontological foundation of the context of our very self-hood revealed."
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Yago
Регистриран: вт дек 25, 2001 6:54 pm

Мнение от Yago » ср яну 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Асен написа:Поне новият ъпдейт казва, че плейтестърите се кефят на бойната система. Като чета самите отзиви обаче, мисля че са просто die-hard fans на Белите вълци, което пък не ме изпълва с надежда за подходящи тестове на възможностите на системата под стрес.
What did you expect?
Авторите открито са казали, че целят да задоволят точно тези хора, и че работеща система хич не им е приоритет.
ум колкото на замажан синигер

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » пет яну 17, 2014 1:22 am

Yago написа:
Асен написа:Поне новият ъпдейт казва, че плейтестърите се кефят на бойната система. Като чета самите отзиви обаче, мисля че са просто die-hard fans на Белите вълци, което пък не ме изпълва с надежда за подходящи тестове на възможностите на системата под стрес.
What did you expect?
Авторите открито са казали, че целят да задоволят точно тези хора, и че работеща система хич не им е приоритет.
Линк към въпросното изказване? Защото голяма част от хората, подкрепили КС проекта, очакват точно работеща система.

А аз какво очаквам съм казал още в началото на темата, трябва ли да го преповтаряме :mrgreen: ?
ground of our being, the ontological foundation of the context of our very self-hood revealed."
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Yago

Мнение от Yago » пет яну 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Асен написа:Линк към въпросното изказване? Защото голяма част от хората, подкрепили КС проекта, очакват точно работеща система.
Аз пък съм на мнение, че който очаква работеща система и адекватен сетинг от този екип, не е внимавал през последните 5 години.

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » съб фев 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Винаги съм склонен да повярвам, че някой се е поучил от грешките си...веднъж. Ако след това се окаже, че пак не го е направил, ще вярвам като видя.
Напредък по Екзалтед 3
Here's a look at how the EX3 text is progressing:

From Holden: "Charms: Performance is done, Integrity is underway. Social engine overhauls are done, unless the playtesters turn up new issues, but it looks pretty solid right now. Martial Arts are getting some revisions based on playtest results. The various parts of the setting chapter (Chapter Two) are assembled, and expected to be completely in editing within a few days."

The EX3 Novels are in the pitch/outline phases, and the EX3 Comic has been sketched out and is now being written and illustrated. Composer James Semple (he created the music we used in the KS video) is composing for the EX3 Music Suites. We just sent him notes for the Exigent and Infernal themes, but it's still too early for any samples.

Also, for any of you who are also Vampire: The Masquerade fans and haven't already heard: our Kickstarter for the Deluxe V20 Anarchs Unbound book is running right now. Come see how we've updated the most rebellious Sect! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... hs-unbound

Here is an excerpt from the EX3 text covering the dread institution of the Wyld Hunt:

The Immaculates apply the technical term Anathema—in the Realm it’s a formal clerical finding—to anything that the order finds abhorrent to stable and prosperous life. Solar and Lunar Exalted are always Anathema; the label can also potentially encompass Fair Folk, beastmen, elementals, and demons who threaten Realm interests, as well as gods and their Exigent champions who’ve gone into open rebellion against the Immaculate Philosophy.

In practice, most inhabitants of the Realm (and Immaculate-influenced cultures in general) associate the term “Anathema” exclusively with the Solar and especially Lunar Exalted. The Lunar Anathema in particular are great fearsome terrors used by Realm peasants to frighten children into bed at night. Most individuals within the boundaries of the Realm are well-aware of the iconography of the Solar and Lunar Anathema—their Caste brands, and the golden and argent hues of their auras—the better to render assistance to the Wyld Hunt’s investigators and trackers. On the subject of other sorts of “Anathema,” the common folk are left ignorant, lest they be tempted to worship something they don’t understand—it’s enough for them to know that interaction with the supernatural is the responsibility of the Dragon-Blooded. Public duty when confronted with the unknown is to run and fetch a monk or Exalt.

The Wyld Hunt is a social institution where devotees of the Immaculate Philosophy gather together outside the framework of their political institutions, and cooperatively destroy the enemies of Terrestrial hegemony. The efforts are usually organized and led by Immaculate monks, and staffed by zealots of the philosophy who see the struggle as spiritually perfecting and the ultimate fulfillment of their compact with the human race as its protectors and defenders.

The activities of the Wyld Hunt are considered a matter of remark for the secular authorities of society, but the actual practice is a holy rite outside the countenance of law. It would be a crime to kill one’s brother while engaging in a Wyld Hunt, and it would be a grave religious crime to declare a Hunt falsely, but the actual deed where a half-dozen Terrestrial Exalted and their personal retinues descend on a target the Immaculate Philosophy has deemed a threat to society and murder it, often in broad daylight before hundreds of witnesses, is not subject to censure.

The effect is akin to a church-sponsored death squad, and is extremely effective when properly executed. The order’s efforts against the Lunar Exalted and residual Solars were meticulously planned and professionally staffed by Immaculate monks and various Dragon-Blooded elites; zealots and others who wished to obtain combat experience against Essence-wielding enemies. Currently the staffing is much reduced, but most efforts are still spearheaded by a master Immaculate. The Wyld Hunt is spread thinner than it has been in centuries, but no less deadly than ever before when it does appear.

The institution is prevalent even outside the Realm—not only is it practiced by the Seventh Legion of Lookshy, it is the rubric under which rural Outcaste Terrestrials form posses and assert protective solidarity and collective interests. The term Wyld Hunt also serves to effectively express the license Terrestrials feel, that whatever differences they may have between and among one another, their plight is existential in the face of Creation’s vast scope.

In this meaning of Wyld Hunt, any defensive measures—including pre-emptive assassination—are justified if the targets are not Terrestrials, and the Exalted in question agree among one another that the menace threatens all of them collectively and cannot be tolerated. This sort of aggressive defense is not seen as especially holy, but it is expected behavior. These actions are not typically subject to censure unless it is practiced against some other Terrestrial’s allies or interests.
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Azmodael
Регистриран: чет юни 03, 2004 9:10 pm
Контакти:

Мнение от Azmodael » нед фев 02, 2014 9:05 am

Не виждам нищо лошо в описанието. Моето единствено оплакване, е че прави играта бинарна за небесни екзалти. Водещия трябва да избира между това да ги остави да си разиграват коня както си искат или да дойде Лова и да ги избие. А особено в комбат енджина на 2.0 второто за мен не съществуваше като възможност.

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » нед фев 02, 2014 10:09 am

Azmodael написа:Не виждам нищо лошо в описанието.
Ако визираш първото ми изречение, отговарям на последния пост на Яго.
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » съб мар 01, 2014 12:59 am

Нов ъпдейт

From Holden: "Charms: Medicine Charms are now complete, as are Investigation Charms. Some touch-ups are being done to Larceny (the first Charmset handled post-Gencon) to bring them in line with the more polished Investigation ones, before we move into Bureaucracy later in the week. The remaining Abilities, for those keeping score, are Bureaucracy, Lore, Occult, and Craft.

Light at the end of the tunnel is starting to appear! Meanwhile, the Merits are still undergoing a final set of touch-ups-- they were the first wordcount laid down for this entire project and as such, some of their original projections don't quite line up with the rest of the book any more, since they touch on -every- part of the system, from combat to basic action resolution to backstory to Survival's familiars to finance to equipment. Now that everything else is in place, they needed a bit of work to bring them up to date so they can go to the editor."

The EX3 Novels remain in the pitch/outline phases but we are talking to the authors this week, and the EX3 Comic is about half finished. Composer James Semple (he created the music we used in the KS video) is composing for the EX3 Music Suites. He and I have been exchanging music concepts for the Dragon Blooded for the past two weeks as our first theme to move past "sketch" phase and we have been establishing some guidelines for how this sort of music project (like nothing I've tried before) needs to run with DB as our test case.

Here is an excerpt from the EX3 text... some Charms:

Here are a selection of Solar Charms which will appear in the Exalted Third Edition corebook. The selection includes a (very) old classic, and three entirely new Charms. As always, these are works in progress and might be different in the final book.

Subtle Speech Method

Cost: 3m; Mins: Linguistics 3, Essence 1; Type: Simple

Keywords: Mute

Duration: One idea conveyed

Prerequisite Charms: None

The Solar speaks in a roundabout fashion, stressing particular words, inflections and allusions to convey ideas and concepts that may have nothing to do with what she is saying. Only the intended recipients can understand the true meaning of the Solar’s words; everyone else just hears what the Solar says on the surface. Thus an Exalt using this Charm could appear to discuss the weather while laying out the details of an assassination plot. This Charm does not confer the ability to communicate across language barriers.

Legendary Captain’s Signature

Cost: 3m; Mins: Sail 5, Essence 1; Type: Supplemental

Keywords: Pilot

Duration: Instant

Prerequisite Charms: Immortal Mariner’s Advantage

The Exalt fashions her skill into a perfect Essence-fueled maneuver. The Solar’s naval skill is such that she can overcome a ship’s design flaws. Even a trash barge moves like a sleek pirate cutter in her capable hands. This Charm supplements a naval maneuver, doubling the ship’s maneuverability rating and increasing its speed by one. If the ship’s rating is zero or less, its rating increases to one.

Life of the Aurochs

Cost: —; Mins: Survival 5, Essence 2; Type: Permanent

Keywords: Stackable

Duration: Permanent

Prerequisite Charms: Bestial Traits Technique

The Solar taps a wellspring of Essence to increase her familiar’s vitality and stature. Each purchase of this Charm increases a familiar’s health levels, adding one -1 health level and two -2 health levels to its health track. In addition, each repurchase increases her familiar’s size by 10%, to be manifested normally or only during Saga Beast Virtue and Deadly Predator Method. The Solar may enhance a single familiar with this Charm (Essence) times.

Arete-Driven Marathon Stride

Cost: —; Mins: Athletics 5, Essence 2; Type: Permanent

Keywords: None

Duration: Permanent

Prerequisite Charms: Winning Stride Discipline

The Solar trains her body to feel the Essence of those she would outrun, matching their strength with her stride. When she falls behind in a test of speed, every 10 her fastest opponent rolls also counts as a single success to the Solar’s own roll. This Charm also functions in rushes, to aid in countering the target’s attempts to avoid the Solar.
Този ъпдейт ще ви е последният от мен за някоя и друга седмица. После може да наваксам.
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » съб мар 15, 2014 7:39 pm

MOAR Exalted
From Holden: "Bureaucracy Charms are down, Crunch Team Prime is now banging away on Craft. Objective: Lightweight, easy rules that make playing a crafting Solar fun. The social engine, larceny rules, investigation rules, and leadership rules, along with Charms dealing with all of the above, have now been sent out to playtesters, officially kicking off Phase 2 of the playtest."

He wants to be sure that we stress that only 3 Abilities remain to have their Charms done (Occult, Lore, Craft), and playtesting has entered Phase 2 (complete social mechanics and associated Charms, plus Investigation and Larceny).

The EX3 Novels remain in the pitch/outline phases but we are talking to the authors this week, and the EX3 Comic is more than 3/4s finished. Check out below for some page samples in progress. Composer James Semple (he created the music we used in the KS video) is composing for the EX3 Music Suites. He and I have been exchanging music concepts for the Dragon Blooded and we're really close to having that theme finished- which means he can apply the lessons learned with DB to the other Exalted.

Here are some excepts from Jim Zub and Hanzo's work in progress on the EX3 Comic- these are unapproved by CCP, so they could still change. As a fun note: several backer characters appear on these pages:
Илюстрациите са първото нещо, което ме кара да съжалявам за второто издание.
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Azmodael
Контакти:

Мнение от Azmodael » чет мар 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Можеше да линкнеш и тях, ето ги заедно с пълния текст и да, и на мен не ми харесват особено. Което е странно при положение, че същия артист който е правил комикса по 2е прави и този.

Потребителски аватар
Night Wanderer
Миниън на Авис
Регистриран: нед юни 27, 2004 10:15 pm

Мнение от Night Wanderer » пет мар 28, 2014 11:43 am

Че какво им е различното?
...ти си Индра И Брама си, и Шива,
и всичко, дето иде и дето си отива...

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » пон мар 31, 2014 3:19 pm

Разликата в стила за мен е като между илюстрации за детското издание на "1001 нощи" и илюстрации към превода на "1001 нощи", направен от Ричард Бъртън :censored: .
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Xelian
Регистриран: нед юни 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Мнение от Xelian » пет апр 04, 2014 2:21 pm

И аз не виждам особени разлики честно казано. Аниме стил - същият който можеше да се види в книгите и преди. Не че имаше две книги с един и същи илюстратор де

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » пет апр 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Xelian написа:И аз не виждам особени разлики честно казано. Аниме стил - същият който можеше да се види в книгите и преди. Не че имаше две книги с един и същи илюстратор де
Ако и сега с комикса не виждаш, не мога да ти обясня, без да изгубя неоправдано много време в писане и анализ на рисунките. И като споменахме комикса...

[sblock]Yes, that's right- the very first new book containing the EX3 setting will be coming your way in the next couple of days in the form of a link to the PDF of this most beautifully illustrated (Hanzo) and written (Jim Zub working with a story by John Morke) EX3 Comic: Tale of the Visiting Flare. It will take me a day or so to send out the links, but they should all be out by the weekend.

There are a couple of special things about the EX3 Comic- first off, there are cameo appearances by characters submitted by backers as part of their Reward Tiers. We had a great time figuring out how to include them, and hope everybody likes how they turned out!

Secondly, it grew in size from an 18-20 page story to a 26 page one. Sometimes the storytelling is so good you just need to give it the space to tell the story with the pacing it needs. Because of this decision, we didn't include the full-page "mini posters" that we added via Stretch Goal, but took those pages we were going to use for them and used them for the extra story. So instead, we'll add some extra full-page pieces to EX3 itself!

From Holden: "Solar Charms and Evocations work continues, and Martial Arts final refinements are being put in place in tandem with the Evocations. Antagonist chapter material continues to come in to get finalized and assembled. The EX3 Quickstart outline and preliminary writing has been reviewed and approved, setting that product on-course toward completion. The various parts of Chapter Five (Systems & Drama) are being assembled in their final configuration out of eight different working drafts, barring end-of-playtest tweaks."

The EX3 Novels remain in the pitch/outline phases- in fact I'm reading through Matt Forbeck's synopsis this week. Composer James Semple (he created the music we used in the KS video) is finishing a couple of pieces for other clients (day job) but will soon be back to composing for the EX3 Music Suites. The EX3 Quickstart is being written.[/sblock]
И да, комиксът ме кара да копнея за добрите дни на втория едишън :mrgreen: !
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » нед май 25, 2014 11:43 am

[sblock]From Holden: "Craft Charms are grinding along to completion (complex set!). Antagonist drafts are being combined and collated into their final publication form-- currently going over the Exalts section with a fine-toothed comb, and enjoying the mock-up Liminal Charms. We've also done a revised wordcount estimate for Arms of the Chosen this week and are considering writers for various assignments on that book, as well as revisions to the product lineup for the next three years now that we have a fresh view of the game from (nearly) the end of the corebook." Also, down below Holden reveals an excerpt from the Solar Charms.

And from John: "We are getting close to the finish line. Once Craft is finished, the entire first draft of the Solar Charm set will be complete, and the playtest will be moving toward its final conclusion. Meanwhile, writing and development on Arms of the Chosen has begun. In addition, I just want to mention these three future Exigents, each a completely different Exalted with completely different powers and purviews, but each a champion of western gods. First we have Willow Specter, Chosen of the Dice, an Exalted chosen by Plentimon for his gambling prowess. Next is the Lady of Blood and Breakers, a battle-priestess of Siakal who was saved from a watery grave and repurposed to hunt the Mother of Slaughter’s enemies. Last but not least is the yet-unnamed champion of Hamoji, a volcanic Exigent who uses Essence and Pressure to fuel his Charms, increasing their effectiveness as his spiritual energies build toward an eruption. We’re getting close to the end. There will be more to come as development continues."

The EX3 Novels remain in the pitch/outline phases, and the EX3 Comic PDF link was sent out to backers and now the PDF and physical copy PoD versions are on sale at DTRPG.com. Composer James Semple (he created the music we used in the KS video) is composing for the EX3 Music Suites. He has been bogged down on a couple of other projects but promises to get back to his EX3 work very soon. Writing is being done on the EX3 Quickstart.

Finally, here is a link to our RedBubble T-Shirt site where we have placed four EX3 t-shirts (3 featuring the characters from the EX3 comic cover, and one of Novia) on a special discount as a small way to show our appreciation for your support: http://www.redbubble.com/people/theonyxpath

Sorry, we can't just make them free or do the discount in a different way because of the way RedBubble is set up, but for the next 72 hours these shirts will be priced at the cost RB charges to make the shirts. Thanks!
The following Solar Charm previews reflect a work in progress (specifically, they’re being playtested right now) and may change before the book’s final release.

All-Seeing Master Procurer

Cost: 5m; Mins: Bureaucracy 4, Essence 1; Type: Reflexive Keywords: None
Duration: One scene
Prerequisite Charms: Consumer-Evaluating Glance
Through use of this Charm the Solar broadcasts her ability to evaluate and fence any good, and to estimate the viability of any good or service in any market. This Charm makes characters naturally assume the Solar is a master merchant, someone who should be approached in order to receive the best deal or gain information about any certain product. This Charm does not confer knowledge of any good the Solar is unfamiliar with, but it does allow her to reflexively employ Insightful Buyer Technique for one mote, in order to speculate on the value of goods in local or foreign markets, even those that may not even be physically present.
Subject-Hailing Ideology

Cost: 5m; Mins: Bureaucracy 5, Essence 4; Type: Supplemental
Keywords: None Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: Eclectic Verbiage of Law
The Lawgiver gains power through knowledge of the roles and identities of others. This Charm supplements any social influence that appeals to an Intimacy the Solar is aware of, at a former intensity, so long as the social influence is intended to make the subject act in some official capacity. For example, the Lawgiver could attempt to persuade her bodyguard-turned-assassin to put down his weapon, invoking an Intimacy of loyalty he once held but holds no longer. She could convince an ex-spouse to act in some capacity as if they were still married. She could even make a once-loyal member of her organization remember his role and even make him wish to return to his former position. However, she could not use this Charm to convince two enemies who have become lovers to remember their hate for one another. The Charm only functions if there is some relevant official capacity being invoked. Thus the subject is hailed into a former role.
Clever Bandit’s Rook

Cost: 2m; Mins: Larceny 3, Essence 1; Type: Supplemental
Keywords: None
Prerequisite Charms: Seasoned Criminal Method
A master of the sublime, the Lawgiver hooks a mark with her charisma and genuine seeming. When used, this Charm supplements an instill action to make a person believe an object or structure belongs to the Exalt. This Charm cannot force an assertion on someone that directly contradicts what they know. However, a character who does not know the truth cannot benefit from any Intimacies that would bolster their Resolve against the attempt. A character may not spend Willpower to contradict this belief unless they see direct evidence to the contrary.
Penumbra Self Meditation

Cost: 3m per Intimacy; Mins: Socialize 5, Essence 2; Type: Simple
Keywords: Stackable
Duration: Indefinite
Prerequisite Charms: Guarded Thoughts Meditation
Through concentration and practice, the Solar sheds a piece of her soul into the lightless blaze of her anima, dimming it. From that point onward, no read intentions action can uncover it. The Solar must meditate for an hour in order to bury a single Intimacy in this fashion. The Solar may eclipse as many Intimacies as she can afford to hide. Note that this Charm does not make it impossible to notice a Solar’s overt tendencies—her Intimacies can still be revealed through her own actions.
Angle-Tracing Edge

Cost: 3m; Mins: Thrown 5, Essence 2; Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Uniform
Prerequisite Charms: Observer-Deceiving Attack
The Solar perceives the angle of her enemy’s attacks as broken arcs of faintly glowing Essence, and uses them to guide her own. Through the use of this Charm, the Exalt completely removes all cover benefits from a target, banking her weapon off of walls and other solid surfaces to make near-impossible attacks. If Angle-Tracing Edge is used against a target in full cover, unless deemed completely impossible by the Storyteller, her attack finds its mark, but is made as if she had attacked from long distance.[/sblock]
:mrgreen:
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Azmodael
Контакти:

Мнение от Azmodael » вт май 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Oт ден на ден новините стават все по-обезсърчаващи.

Потребителски аватар
Yago

Мнение от Yago » нед юни 01, 2014 11:00 am

Azmodael написа:Oт ден на ден новините стават все по-обезсърчаващи.
Само ако не си внимавал от самото начало.
Че Шепард, Холден и Морке искат да ти пробутат своят fantasy heartbreaker, и нямат капка талант е ясно още от преди началото на проекта. Когато хорага се изненадаха от rape ghost и малоумните нововъведения в картата, проявих разбиране - не всеки е задължен да знае за работата им по 2е и форумните им изказвания.
Когато обаче хората продължават да се изненадват, вече е прекалено. Вземи се в ръце, адаш.

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » нед юни 01, 2014 11:41 am

А, в момента те са обезсърчени от неразбирането на феновете. Жалко,че не могат да четат български, иначе линк към тази тема вероятно щеше да ги накара да се самоубият 8) !
Очаквам с нетърпение Екзалтед 3 да излезе, ще следя след колко време ще излязат първите отзиви колко счупена е системата :mrgreen: !
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Xelian

Мнение от Xelian » пон юни 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Зависи Някой ще получи ли книгата от тоя форум при излизането? Ако ще - 10 минути. По големи хейтъри от ва не познавам :D

Потребителски аватар
4uk4ata
Регистриран: ср авг 13, 2008 3:01 am
Контакти:

Мнение от 4uk4ata » чет юни 12, 2014 12:44 am

Аз съм само за пдф, но сигурно ще има няколко ентусиасти с книги. Имай предвид, че кикстарътра е за луксозното издание (и за хипер луксозното), не за редовната книга.
Жрец на всевишната и всемилостива Копърка. Нека се слави името й и множат чадата й, за радост и закрила на човешкия род.

Потребителски аватар
Асен

Мнение от Асен » нед юни 22, 2014 12:45 am

Xelian написа:Зависи Някой ще получи ли книгата от тоя форум при излизането? Ако ще - 10 минути. По големи хейтъри от ва не познавам :D
Сещам се за поне трима, които ще я получим при излизането.
And Jesus said"what?"

Потребителски аватар
Yago

Мнение от Yago » пет юни 27, 2014 8:14 am

Xelian написа:Зависи Някой ще получи ли книгата от тоя форум при излизането? Ако ще - 10 минути. По големи хейтъри от ва не познавам :D
Критични към Екзалтед обичайно са хората на които още им пука.
Показателно за това колко ентусиазиращи са новите правила, е това че дори след като лийкнаха в нета, никой не си прави труда да ги критикува, хвали, или каквото и да било.

Потребителски аватар
Azmodael
Контакти:

Мнение от Azmodael » чет юли 03, 2014 12:08 pm

Някой от тестърите е лийкнал плейтеста с играта и след близо час издирване успях да го открия в нета. Надявам се да го оцените :) Link

Това не е най-новата версия понеже липсват глави, който според темата с прогреса са завършени. Въпреки всичко дава много ясна идея накъде се е насочила системата.

Потребителски аватар
Azmodael
Контакти:

Мнение от Azmodael » чет юли 17, 2014 9:20 am

Баш такава мъртвешшка тишина не очаквах :)

Потребителски аватар
Xelian

Мнение от Xelian » чет юли 17, 2014 9:30 pm

TLDR :P

Потребителски аватар
Yago

Мнение от Yago » съб юли 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Azmodael написа:Баш такава мъртвешшка тишина не очаквах :)
Yago написа:Показателно за това колко ентусиазиращи са новите правила, е това че дори след като лийкнаха в нета, никой не си прави труда да ги критикува, хвали, или каквото и да било.

Потребителски аватар
Azmodael
Контакти:

Мнение от Azmodael » съб мар 14, 2015 9:59 am

Окончателната книга, преди редакция.

https://mega.co.nz/#!1p0RQTyS!1fvgzcFVc ... 3YOSVGdu9I

Потребителски аватар
Yago

Мнение от Yago » съб ное 28, 2015 11:27 am

Финалната книга е била в ръцете на хората от поне месец-два вече.
Интересно ми е да чуя отзивите на Пешо и групата му. Или на който друг му се занимава с писане.

Потребителски аватар
Azmodael
Контакти:

Мнение от Azmodael » пон ное 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Ами... доволен съм.

Промените по сетинга като цяло са доста subtle. Много от пренесените иконик антагонисти са променени - примерно Ма-Ха-Сучи не е психопат, който мрази всичко красиво. Новите екзалти са вписани доста ненатрапчиво - нямах проблем да ги вкарам в играта. Запада, Севера и Юга са променени за добро.

===

Системно са се справили доста добре. Core engine-a работи и се обяснява просто. Започнахме игра с абсолютни РПГ новаци и разбираха (добре) системата още след първата битка.

Combat Engine-a е solid.
Craft системата е разочароваща - иска още повече инвестиция от преди и е тотален bloat.
Sorcery-тата са толкова яко написани, че всичките играчи станаха сорсъри.

Чармовете си остават най-слабото място на Екзалтед. Системата продължава да има много book keeping и много неща за помнене, но е на светлинни години пред Ех 2.5 и всъщност може да се ползва.

Отговори

Върни се в “Настолни Ролеви Игри”