Форумната платформа беше обновена на версия phpbb 3.2. За повече информация моля посетете следната тема

1. The Memanzine Lodge

Не съвсем като Плейнскейп

Модератор: Bate Kolio

Потребителски аватар
Tinuviel
Регистриран: ср авг 21, 2002 10:36 pm
Контакти:

Re: 1. The Memanzine Lodge

Мнение от Tinuviel » пон яну 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Alice waved at her brothers and looking a bit perplexed tried to go back through the portal.

Потребителски аватар
Bate Kolio
Регистриран: ср юни 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Мнение от Bate Kolio » пон яну 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Her wave had no effect on Tonchou and Benedict. Maybe the cause for this was that they seemed a little bit out of tune in her current state. Or perhaps it was the absence of a hand, even a whole body for that matter, that caused no reaction in her siblings. Whatever the reason, Alice's being glided through them and back into the black portal, driven by mere thought, and not some physical limbs as is the matter usually. In an instant she was back on the grass in front of the small cottage. This time, Moira was there too. And everything looked a little bit more here and alive as it did some seconds ago.

Потребителски аватар
Tinuviel
Контакти:

Мнение от Tinuviel » пон яну 06, 2014 7:12 pm

"Hmm! Interesting.. portal this In" she pointed towards the black one she just stumbled out from "Moira except everyone see can I.. mind her is this assume lets So." She waved at them yet again, smirking "yet dead not am I! another try let's So! rest the out checking start can you then, Moira, yours is one black that if And." And she walked with a enthusiastic step into the orange portal.

Потребителски аватар
Bate Kolio

Мнение от Bate Kolio » пет яну 10, 2014 5:21 pm

A light buzz overcame Alice's body. She slowly begun vibrating from her feed upwards and by the time it reached her head, she was shivering all over. A strong even tone, probably her accelerated heartbeat, got the attention of her ears. Stuff ceased existance. Her siblings evaporated along with the landscape. The stars of the surrounding cosmos started circulating all around her field of view, coloring the portal trip with bright lights of white, yellow and blue. A vortex was spinning her mind and body through fluctuating dimensional gaps. But very soon after the onset, it was over, and she found herself on the other side, standing firmly on what seemed to be a vast glass surface, that reflected an endless night sky. In the near distance she could distinguish the black outlines of mountains. And beasts were howling. Horrible screeches, that told a tale of certain death and it seemed as if that tale was meant for her. A soft whisper penetrated her mind. . . . "Alice. Run."

Потребителски аватар
Tinuviel
Контакти:

Мнение от Tinuviel » пет яну 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Alice resisted the instinctive urge to disobey and instead started sprinting while activating her camouflage suit and, after a quick thought, the Unbreakable Ed. Then, few tens of meters away from her previous location, assuming she was either invisible, protected or both, she turned around and started to examine in more details what posed the danger. "I wish this was just Tonchou's sick imagination, but I guess this is the portal that is supposed to solve all my problems.." She thought "And that is if the stupid minions didn't lie about which one was about to kill me."

[sblock]Активира камуфлажния костюм, Несчупаемият Ед и правя Perception check :P[/sblock]

Потребителски аватар
Bate Kolio

Мнение от Bate Kolio » пон яну 13, 2014 10:42 pm

"Variety is the most delicious spice for Existential soup," Ed mumbled. . . . "why do you hide, woman? I am unbreakable," he continued, but as the dire wolves appeared in the nearest shadows, the shield became quiet again. Four or five huge moulting beasts surrounded Alice, sniffing the air, their moist snouts standing the same height as her head. But her trace was gone. She was far from the radars of simple creatures, not to be found by those of lower evolution. And then the same voice whispered to her. . . . "I will piss on your corpse if you don't head back."

Потребителски аватар
Tinuviel
Контакти:

Мнение от Tinuviel » пон яну 13, 2014 11:03 pm

"Gee.. " Thought Alice "Kinky much?" but she kept quiet and very still. The moment she saw a big enough opening between the bodies of the creatures she sprinted forward ready to jump, slide and kick in order to get past their muscular bodies and back on her way to the portal before they figure out they are chasing something they can't really see. If she could only get to the portal she will simply fly through it and kick Tonchou's ass afterwards. If indeed this is his sick imagination.

Потребителски аватар
Bate Kolio

Мнение от Bate Kolio » пон яну 13, 2014 11:26 pm

There was enough space for Alice to sprint past the beasts and return to the portal. Soon the orange opening appeared back from the shadows, where it had gone and welcomed her with an undisguised sense of lethargy. Or it was probably only her imagination that thought so. The wolves did not come after her. The night sky, colored in dark blue, was moving very slowly, towering over the pitch black landscapes with the calmness of a god. Ed sniffed quietly. "Beauty, like supreme dominion, is but supported by opinion."

Потребителски аватар
Tinuviel
Контакти:

Мнение от Tinuviel » пон яну 13, 2014 11:47 pm

"Silence, they say is gold, but who wants to be rich, eh, Ed? Still, I appreciate you keeping silent in moments of duress. Shows consideratio.. Hey! I can speak proper here!" Alice smirked and looked around trying to capture as much from her surroundings before going through. "Finally, a clue!" Then she stepped over.

Потребителски аватар
Bate Kolio

Мнение от Bate Kolio » вт яну 14, 2014 12:09 pm

She stepped over, but this time all the lights and vibrations and sounds where not so bright and intense. There was a sense of getting used to. Still, nothing had changed from whence she first started this journey of salvation. Her siblings, the cottage, the portals and the stars of the Perimeter globular where still there. Was she ever gone?

Потребителски аватар
Tinuviel
Контакти:

Мнение от Tinuviel » вт яну 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Walking back through the portal Alice deactivated the camouflage suit. She pointed towards the orange portal she just came out to her siblings - "!into go should we one the is this certain almost am I .sure make me let Just" And she elegantly jumped first into the red and then, when she came back few moments later into the brown portal. She seems to shiver as she was coming out of the latter one, but was smiling and pointing towards the orange one - "Yes! one that is It! minds your to lead just others The!".

She stood in front of the portal and prepared to activate the camouflage again if needed. "side other the on wolves dire some were There. plane material a definitely is it and distance the in mountains see can I but weird is surface the and night is It. prepare So!" And she waited to see that they are following her before leading the way in.

Потребителски аватар
Kpucu
Котка
Регистриран: чет авг 01, 2002 12:33 am
Контакти:

Мнение от Kpucu » ср яну 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Moira's curiosity and OCD took over her annoyance and cautiousness:
"Can I try the yellow portal first, then? So that, you know, we've got them all covered!"

Потребителски аватар
Tinuviel
Контакти:

Мнение от Tinuviel » ср яну 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Alice smiled. "honey, Sure! profession their guess to have just you ,men naked almost of thinking be will I".

Потребителски аватар
Kpucu
Котка
Контакти:

Мнение от Kpucu » ср яну 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Moira stepped through the yellow portal, making sure that the Coffee-grinder was with her. You know, just in case the naked men demanded paying or something.

Потребителски аватар
Bate Kolio

Мнение от Bate Kolio » пет яну 17, 2014 3:51 am

What a horrible idea this whole mess became. Moira went through the yellow portal, and in an instant she was sitting on a small plastic horse, spinning around a carousel with thousand lights. Alice's mind was simply a retarded children's attraction. Why is there no surprise? She was now riding her sister's head, with a monitor hanging from the ceiling, that served as a transmitter of her view. And the golden handles on the horse's head were able to operate Alice's hands. Only the hands?

Alice felt her two hands go numb in less than a second. It was as if they've left her body. And why did the yellow portal disappear?

Потребителски аватар
Tinuviel
Контакти:

Мнение от Tinuviel » пет яну 17, 2014 10:11 am

"Moira, no Oh!" she said, trying to take a step in the direction of the portal that disappeared. Then she thought quickly "If you can hear me, sister, try not to make any more mess.".

Потребителски аватар
Kpucu
Котка
Контакти:

Мнение от Kpucu » пет яну 17, 2014 10:17 am

Moira couldn't decide whether it was OK to laugh behind her poor sister's back. Or in her head, as it were.
Yet, she looked around more carefully to check whether there was something that would help her solve the whole mess. This situation clearly required delicacy and thus was absolutely not Moira's field of action. Displeased, she gave the golden handles a little nudge, while looking at the screen.

Потребителски аватар
Bate Kolio

Мнение от Bate Kolio » пет яну 17, 2014 12:23 pm

The carousel was a simple and yet, very shiny construction with a thousand bright colorful lights. Spinning slowly anti-clockwise, there seemed to be no handle, lever or button able to change its destiny. The walls were smeared with different hues of oil paint, that were sometimes set in motion by an unknown factor and formed scenes of Alice's past, but only for a brief moment, before vanishing into shapeless patches again. The horse was white, with a beige saddle and golden reins and had also a hole in the back of its head, suitable for a machine-gun muzzle. How odd. Moira seemed to be unable to move herself from where she was, but the thought of giving the handles a nudge, was obviously enough to give her sister's hands a nudge. While spinning on this endless ride, like a retard on a merry-go-round, the horse spoke with Alice's voice - "If you can hear me, sister, try not to make any more mess."

Alice took a step towards where the yellow portal was formerly standing. Her hands went up for a short moment, and then fell down like dead meat. She could not feel them, neither control them. This portal fiasco was getting more and more bizzare. At the top of it, she could distinguish Ed's complaint inside her head loud and clear. "Damn you, woman, I'm getting dizzy!"

Потребителски аватар
Kpucu
Котка
Контакти:

Мнение от Kpucu » вт яну 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Moira resisted the temptation to put her finger, or worse, the rifle, in the said hole. She was starting to feel that that puzzle was indeed too complicated for her taste. So, she tried the dumbest option - shouting to Alice's mind. Who knows, her sister always seemed helpful, maybe her subconscious would be willing to assist with the problem..
"HEY, HOW DO I FIX THE MESS WITH THE REVERSE SPEAKING?"

Doubtful that she would get an answer, but nevertheless waiting, she peered in the hole on the back of the horse's head. Maybe there was a solution or a funny embarrassing moment from Alice's past.

Потребителски аватар
Bate Kolio

Мнение от Bate Kolio » чет фев 27, 2014 7:18 pm

She shouted, but no answer followed. . . . and looking through the hole, she saw mostly darkness. Sometimes light would find its way through a thin slit, revealing an upper and lower row of teeth. It was as if she was inside Alice's mouth.

In the mean time, Alice could hear her sister shouting in her head, asking for a solution to this ridiculous problem.

Потребителски аватар
Tinuviel
Контакти:

Мнение от Tinuviel » пон апр 14, 2014 12:33 pm

"Ok. this for time have don't We." Said Alice and switched on her camouflage suit just before she stepped through the orange portal. "Hold on, Moira, we are jumping down the rabbit hole now. Maybe try to find a way to get out?" she thought then smirked.

"dear Oh! dear Oh! late too be shall I", she said and stepped through.

Потребителски аватар
Шди
Регистриран: ср мар 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Мнение от Шди » чет апр 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Tonchou was having none of this. His face crumpled as dry mud at the edge of a puddle does.
"I`m still hungry... I`m still bos!"
He looked dead straight at the splatter of gargoyle guts. "Chirva" chimed in his head.

[sblock]Търси по-запазено парче дебело черво да си вземе, с идеята за по-напред супа или ако потрябва.[/sblock]

Отговори

Върни се в “Магически Приключения с бате Кольо”